Now, whether you're a writer, consultant, speaker, entrepreneur, or executive, you can get your book published and:
- Establish your reputation as the guru in your field.
- Build your business or professional practice as never before.
- Generate a flood of leads for your products and services.
- Become a semi-celebrity in your community or industry.
- Gain the respect, admiration, and even awe of others.
Dear (Future) Author:
Nothing has done more to accelerate my career, give me personal satisfaction, raise my income, and increase my wealth than writing and publishing nonfiction books.
Even in today's post-literate electronic age, few things impress colleagues, clients, and the masses more than being a published book author.
CIO magazine once ran a profile of the top 10 gurus in Information Technology. I checked on Amazon, and every one of these gurus had written at least one book.
It's the same with gurus in any other field. Alan Dershowitz in law ... Dr. Phil in relationships ... Dr. Ruth in sex ... Tom Peters in management - all are famous in part because they are published book authors.
Edward Uhlan of Exposition press once said, "When a person has written something on a topic, and gets into print, people assume that he or she knows something about it."
You know that - whether you're a copywriter, marketer, consultant, coach, speaker, entrepreneur, or executive - writing and publishing a book can help establish you as a thought leader in your field and accelerate your career and business.
Or maybe writing a book has nothing to do with prestige or status. I don't really know you or your personal motivation. You may have a story to tell ... ideas to communicate ... or you just may love books and writing.
But whatever your reason, you want to write a book and get it published and hold a printed book with your name on the cover in your hands.
Well, there's no faster route to getting into print than self-publishing. And no one better equipped to guide you in the process than my friend Fred Gleeck.
Fred is the author of more than 15 self-published business books. Titles include: Marketing and Promoting Your Own Seminars and Workshops ... Selling Information ... Speaking for Millions ... and Selling Products from the Platform, to name just a few.
More important, Fred is a successful and wealthy Internet marketer - and his self-published books are the foundation on which his information empire is built.
Have you ever thought that you'd like to write and publish a book some day ... but you're not sure how to go about it?
Now, in our new audio home study program Self-Publishing Profits, Fred reveals step by step his proven, profitable process for writing, publishing, and selling self-published nonfiction books....
Self-publish your way to fame and fortune!
In Self-Publishing Profits, Fred Gleeck and I tell you everything you need to know to profitably write and self-publish your book.
- Why you may want to self-publish your book instead of going to a traditional NYC publisher.
- What's better to publish - a paperback book or an e-book?
- Ideal "trim size," format, word length, and number of pages for self-published paperbacks.
- Should you consider doing both a paperback and a hard cover? The answer may surprise you.
- How to come up with a great idea for your first book ... and your next ... and the one after that.
- Quick Internet shortcuts for researching your topic before writing your book.
- How to use a "claim your free gift" offer to turn your book into a list-building machine.
- Finding, hiring, and working with ghostwriters, editors, and proofreaders.
- How to fix typos even after the book is printed. This is really ingenious.
- Designing an eye-grabbing front and back cover for your book.
- Where to get ISBN numbers and bar codes for your book.
- Copyrighting your manuscript and the published book.
- Writing and distributing a press release announcing the publication of your book.
- Best fonts and type sizes for clear and readable page layouts.
- How to get famous and important people to give you cover blurbs.
- Printing your book: traditional short-run book printers vs. POD.
- Ideal number of books to produce in the first print run - and the approximate cost per copy.
- How to prepare your book galleys and artwork for the printer.
- What to charge for your book - retail and wholesale pricing.
- How to get major bookstores and online booksellers - including Amazon -- to carry your book.
- Must you offer a money-back guarantee on book sales to consumers and retailers?
- How to make your book a top ten best-seller on Amazon.com.
- Running paid advertisements online and offline to sell your book.
- Turn book readers from first-time customers into rabid money-spending info product buyers.
- Giving away free review copies - who gets them, how many do you distribute?
- Promoting and selling your book on your web site.
- Make millions from your books with Fred Gleeck's famous funnel system.
- Why you should have both physical books and PDF versions of the same books.
- Using your book to build your list and sell your higher-priced information products.
- How to leverage your book into establishing your reputation as a guru in your field.
- Increasing book revenues with a bounce-back offer.
- Getting book editors to write favorable reviews of your book.
- Using your book to get coaching, consulting, and speaking business.
- The biggest headache self publishers face and how to overcome it.
- When to publish your book as a hardcover instead of a paperback.
- How to reduce your printing cost per copy up to 50% or more.
- And much, much more ....
Act now and save $30
I can't say what it is worth to YOU to get your book published. Only you can put a price on that.
I do know what it has been worth to me - literally, HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS in extra income through -
Advances ... royalties ... book club sales ... serialization ... speaking engagements ... and consulting contracts - all because I was the guy who "wrote the book" on my topic.
Years ago, I would occasionally ghostwrite book proposals for people - at $2,500 a pop.
And that's just for the book proposal. They were on their own when it came to finding an agent, selling the proposal to a publisher, and getting the book written.
Once or twice, the client talked me into helping them write the book, for which I took either a flat fee or half the advance. That usually worked out to another $20,000 to $25,000 per book.
These days, I get asked to write book proposals or help someone find a publisher for their book or give advice on self-publishing at least once a week.
Unfortunately, I am simply too busy with my own writing. So - regretfully, because I like to help authors get published - I turn them all away.
But today it won't cost you $25,000 or even $2,500 to have me help you get your book published.
The list price of my new 3-CD audio learning program, Self-Publishing Profits, is $127 - and that's what it will sell for later in the year.
But order now and you pay only $97 ... a $30 savings off the regular rate ... less than I charge for just 15 minutes of my time.
My 100% money-back
guarantee of satisfaction
But you are the final judge of whether our methods can work for YOU....
If, after reviewing Self-Publishing Profits, you are not 100% delighted with our home study program for any reason (or for no reason), just return it to me within 90 days for a full refund.
That way, you risk nothing.
So, what are you waiting for? In 90 days, you could be no closer to your dream of becoming a published book author than you are right now....
Or, you could be on your way to fame and fortune ... and maybe even a guest appearance on Oprah ... as the author of a best-selling book.
To order Self-Publishing Profits on a 90-day risk-free trial basis, click below now:
P.S. Order! Self-Publishing Profits today and you get a FREE 50-page Bonus Report, How to Write a Book and Get It Published (list price: $29), absolutely FREE.
In it, you will discover:
- How to select the right topic for your first book - page 3.
- Determining whether to write an article, special report, or book-length work - page 21.
- Number of words you must write to fill a 200-page book - page 6.
- How to make your book different and better than other books on the same topic - page 23.
- The only 2 reasons why anyone will ever buy your book - page 25.
- Getting permission to quote other people's work in your book - page 7.
- Using positioning to sell your book - page 29.
- How to market and promote your book - page 8.
- 10 ways to find a good idea for your book - page 9.
- Is there a big enough audience to justify publishing a book on your topic? - page 19.
- What to do when your book goes out of print - page 32.
- How to make $10,000 a month selling e-books - page 42.
- Marketing your books with a free e-zine - page 45.
- And so much more....
To order Self-Publishing Profits ... and get your free bonus report ... click here now:
Bob Bly has been a writer since 1979 and a full-time freelance writer since 1982. He earns more than $600,000 a year from his freelance writing, and became a self-made multi-millionaire while still in his 30s.
Bob has written copy for more than 100 clients including Phillips, Agora, KCI, 21st Century, Weiss Research, EBI Medical Systems, Sony, IBM, AT&T, Grumman, Crain Communications, McGraw-Hill, IBM, Intuit, Nortel, and AlliedSignal.
Bob is the author of more than 75 books including The Complete Idiot's Guide to Direct Marketing (Alpha), The Ultimate Unauthorized Star Trek Quiz Book (HarperCollins), The "I Hate Kathie Lee Gifford" Book (Kensington), The Science in Science Fiction (BenBella), and, with Bo Dietl, Business Lunchatations (Penguin).
He has published more than 100 articles in such publications as Subscription Marketing, Direct, Business Marketing, Writer's Digest, and Amtrak Express.
Bob's writing awards include a Gold Echo from the Direct Marketing Association, an IMMY from the Information Industry Association, two Southstar Awards, an American Corporate Identity Award of Excellence, and the Standard of Excellence award from the Web Marketing Association. He also taught writing at New York University.
Bob has appeared as a guest on dozens of TV and radio shows including The Advertising Show, Bernard Meltzer, CNBC, and CBS Hard Copy. He has been featured in major media ranging from the LA Times and Nation's Business to the New York Post and the National Enquirer.
Known as the "King of Content," Fred Gleeck is widely recognized as a highly ethical, no-hype marketer of information products. Many consider Fred to be one of the best (if not the best) teacher of "how to make money selling information products online."
Fred has created more than 300 audio learning programs, e-books, software packages, and other information products, all of which are marketed online. He is the author of 15 books including Selling Products from the Platform and Marketing and Promoting Seminars and Workshops.
With more than 20 years experience as a speaker and seminar promoter, Fred has spoken at dozens of seminars and boot camps - both his own as well as other people's events - to thousands of attendees. He regularly presents at both the Learning Annex and the National Speakers Association.
While there are many teachers of "Make Money on the Internet," Fred has developed a unique, low-cost, low-risk approach that today generates for him passive income approaching a million dollars a year, with no employees.
about Bob Bly
"One of the best copywriters in the business."
--Michael Meanwell, author, The Wealthy Writer
"Bob Bly is one of the most successful copywriters in the world. I've used his services and purchased a lot of his materials -- and always profited from both."
--Bob Serling, President, Idea Quotient
"Considered one of the best copywriters in the country."
--David E. Wright, President, International Speakers Network
"There's no better copywriter than Robert W. Bly, the man I call the 'King of Copy.' He can teach you more about the art and science of marketing than anyone I know."
--Richard Dean Starr
"20 years ago, when Bob Bly starting teaching copywriting, the field was deeply shrouded in mystery. Now, thanks to Bob, learning copywriting, though still a tricky proposition, is much easier."
"For over 25 years, Bob Bly has set the gold standard in results-oriented business-to-business writing."
--Roger C. Parker, author, Looking Good in Print
"Perhaps the most famous copywriter of all."
"When it comes to educating his fellow copywriters and marketers, Bob Bly is the master."
--Murray Raphel, Raphel Marketing
--Markus Allen, Publisher
"There is no greater authority on business-to-business direct response copywriting then Bob Bly. What impresses me most about Bob Bly is his knack for making things clear and simple."
"Bob Bly is among the most accomplished self-employed copywriters in recent years."
"Bob Bly is probably the best business-to-business, high tech, industrial, direct marketing copywriter in the country."
"Perhaps the most famous copywriter of them all."
"[A] freelance writing dynamo...."
"One of the great copywriters in the direct marketing industry...."
--Ruth Stevens, author, The DMA Lead Generation Handbook
"...[a] copywriting giant..."
--Freelance Writer's Report
"Bob Bly is a human machine who has been outputting high-grade direct marketing copy for decades. I've read a few of his numerous books and have learned much from this pro."
--Larry Chase, Web Digest For Marketers
"Renowned direct marketing practitioner and prolific author Bob Bly [is] nationally recognized for his control-beating copy. [He] knows how to write for results."
--Kansas City Direct Marketing Association
"Bob Bly is in the upper echelon of direct mail and email copywriters and he's an all-around direct marketing guru. In addition to hundreds of successful campaigns for technology clients, Bly has authored or co-authored more then 50 books."
--Bruce Hadley, softwareceo.com
"Bly is probably one of the world's most famous and experienced copywriters. He is also a noted authority on the creation of online copy and online trends."
--The Compulsive Reader
"Bob Bly is a world-class copywriter."
"I've known Bob for a long time. His stuff is terrific."
--Johne Forde, Copywriter's Roundtable
"Bob Bly [is] a prolific advertising genius."
--Joe Vitale, "Mr. Fire"
"I went to Amazon.com and got a copy of Secrets of a Freelance Writer. Wow! ... I loved it! Packed with info. The book had a 'readability' about it that took away all my fears, put me at ease, and made me feel that I wasn't treading on foreign soil. I kept saying to myself, 'I can do that, I can do that!'"
--Ronald J. Rich
"Your books served as a complete reference when I started my own freelance writing business a year and a half ago. By following the advice you laid out, I quickly reached goals that I had set for year three of my business within the first year. My philosophy is, if you've written it or recommended it, I want to read it."
"I own a copy of The Copywriter's Handbook, which is priceless. Thank you for making this information available to those of us on a shoestring."
--Mary Klaebul, Memphis, TN
"I own Secrets of a Freelance Writer: How to Make $85,000 a Year and The Copywriter's Handbook. Both are great. You did a great job of getting to the nitty gritty. I admire and respect what you have done."
--Derek A. Chilcoat
"FYI, you started me off with your tape series on freelance copywriting, and I'm an avid reader of yours."
--Scott T. Smith, Bozeman, MT
"Having read two of your books, Secrets of a Freelance Writer and The Copywriter's Handbook, I am now taking the leap. If not for the strong encouragement of your books, I might not have jumped. Thanks again for the road map that your books offered."
"I am a great fan and avid reader of your books. When I first started out in this copywriting business nearly ten years ago, your Secrets of a Freelance Writer was my bible (it's so dog-eared, some of the pages are coming apart). You continue to be a great source of inspiration and education."
--John M. Mora, Plainfield, IL
"Thank you for all the books you've written over the years -- I have enjoyed many of them, and profited from what I've learned. I've been reading Become a Recognized Authority in Your Field this past month -- it's helping me really do the things I've always wanted to do."
"I read Write More, Sell More a few years ago and loved it."
"The first time I read your book Secrets of a Freelance Writer I laughed at the fact of picturing myself as a business writer. The second time I read it, I made over $1,000 in a week. I'm laughing for a much better reason now."
"I loved your book The Copywriter's Handbook. It has sincerely helped me in my business and is worth every penny I spent on it!"
--Brian Maquire, Portland, OR
"Had I not discovered your Secrets of a Freelance Writer and The Copywriter's Handbook, I would still be a frustrated, unfulfilled hack. Thank you for saving me from that! I appreciate you sharing your knowledge with the rest of us and allowing us to take a piece of the pie. I already love this new career that I never would have discovered without your guidance. Thanks."